|6:50 – 7:30||Vinyasa Flow & Core Connection||Energising Wake up Yoga||Vinyasa Flow & Core Connection||Energising Wake up Yoga|
|8:00 – 8:40||Pranayama, Meditation & Mantra||Restorative & Relaxation Yoga|
|19:30 – 20:25||Yin / Hatha Yoga||Restorative & Relaxation Yoga||Yin / Hatha Yoga|
|20:30 – 21:00||Beditation||Beditation|
- Vinyasa Flow & Core ConnectionA series of asanas, with a focus on the slow flow of transitions into different postures utilising the specific use of ‘core connection’ and breath awareness. Aimed at pacifying Pitta and Vata aggravations. A great way to activate abdominal engagement to aid overall posture alignment and stoke the digestive fire (Agni) Suitable for all levels & beginners.
- Energising Wake up YogaThis is a dynamic style of yoga; designed to energise the body. You will notice an uplift in your energy levels which will in turn help to pacify Kapha and enliven the nadis (subtle energy). Great way to kick start the metabolism. Suitable for all levels.
- Pranayama, Meditation & MantraBringing together the mindful application of various breath, meditation, and mantra techniques. In this session we also explore extracts from the ancient Vedic scriptures. Suitable for beginners. Comfortable chair or seating cushion required.
- Restorative & Relaxation YogaA slow ‘dreamy’ asana practice; focuses on pure relaxation and creating space in the body rather than an active workout. You will need props for this session – a strap, 2 cushions, 2 square yoga blocks (if possible) and a couple of cosy blankets & a pillow. Aimed at pacifying Pitta and Vata aggravations. Suitable for all levels & beginners. Be prepared to reach new heights of relaxation.
- Yin / Hatha YogaAn ‘ all low on the mat ‘ practice that focuses on deep tissue stretching, creating spaciousness within the body and mobilising major joints. A steady paced movement through the asanas. An ideal physical maintenance session! Aimed at pacifying Pitta and Vata aggravations and enabling the flow of subtle energies that help process emotional and mental bodies. Suitable for all levels & beginners.
- BeditationA practice of mindfulness that aids developing skills in ‘taming the busy mind’ and increasing the rise of Melatonin –the natural hormone that regulates the sleep pattern. Bring an eye mask, pillow, and a snug blanket. Be prepared to invite peace into your mind and heart! Suitable for all levels.