Category: Training & courses
CMA Accredited 35 GLH YVUK Principles Training Course
New Course Dates are Pending. Please contact us to register your interest firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants on this course should have a desire to apply Ayurvedic principles to their existing Yoga practice or teaching. A qualification in Yoga instruction or complimentary / holistic therapy is not essential to join this course. An interest in promoting and developing personal wellbeing by further understanding the links between traditional Yoga and Ayurveda philosophy’s is desirable.
View Typical Training Schedule & Syllabus for content and teaching structure.
- Assessment Day 1: Identifying specific dosha characteristics – group activity
- Assessment Day 2: Application of different doshas , Yamas & Nyamas on the mat- observed discussion contribution
- Assessment Day 3: Student practical session 10 minute asana adaption based on dosha constitution (in pairs or individual) observation and feedback
- Assessment Day 4: SWOT analysis and Cloze activity
- Assessment Day 5/6: Practical application of 15 minute yoga session linked to specific areas Agni /ama / Dhatu / Dosha –observation and feedback
Duration and Dates:
- 3 x weekend sessions
- 2023 dates Pending
- 90% attendance is required to complete the course. Participation in the final assessment is compulsorily for certification to be achieved.
- This professional Yoga Veda training course is fully accredited by the Complimentary Medical Association (CMA)
Outcomes of course
On completion of this course participants will
- Understand the philosophy, lifestyle & ethics of Yoga Veda
- Be able to apply principles of Yoga Veda techniques & training into own practice or teaching
- Know how to effectively support self or clients who take part in Yoga Veda sessions
- To have gained 35 hrs CPD points (35 GLH)
Specific resources required for this course
Candidates are invited to bring along their own mat , blocks , blanket , straps etc although there is a limited amount available, if required. Please wear comfortable clothing.
You will be required to provide your own lunch. The venue does NOT have catering facilities on site however tea and coffee will be provided throughout the course.
Pen and paper will be required throughout the course.
Other important information
All slides from course will be sent electronically to all candidates after the course has been completed.
This is a pass / fail graded course: Candidates are required to meet all the stated assessment requirements and attend a minimum of 90% of the course.
Assessment sheets will be issued to candidates during the course for completion and are to be handed back to assessor once completed, on the same day.
Practical observations will be informal and knowledge assessments will form part of the whole practical learning experience. Assessment of knowledge will be assessed through a variety of group, paired and individual tasks for each module.
Following receipt of Tutor assessment records, feedback and quality assurance procedures being met certificates for successful candidates will be issued by the CMA direct to the course Tutor / Assessor. Certificates will be distributed to successful candidates by post once received by Tutor.
Jill McKenzie –
Such a well run course. Julia’s passion , knowledge and skill in delivery is inspirational.
I feel truly blessed to have been able to complete this course Julia helped and supported all of us through each assessment and guided us expertly.
Such a brilliant course Highly recommended !