Copper Tongue Scraper
Naturally Anti-Microbial – Ayurveda Tongue Cleaner and Helps Cure Bad Breath, Prevents Oral Health Diseases, Removes toxins.
- Ayurvedic – Scraping the tongue is an Ancient Ayurvedic recommendation for oral health and the overall health of the body, mind and spirit. Brushing and flossing aren’t enough on their own to maintain a healthy mouth.
- No more bad breath – The Copper Tongue Scraper can help remove mouth odour and refreshes your breath. Get into the habit of scraping your tongue prior to each brushing. Effective mouth freshener!
- Copper – Copper is one of the best metals to be used for tongue scraping as it helps to maintain good mouth health. Copper has natural antimicrobial properties which help to clean the tongue.
- Bacteria – The mouth is full of both good and not-so-good bacteria. Copper not only seems to be toxic to the bad bacteria, but it also provides important enzymes that are needed for the healthy microbes in the mouth to survive.
- Easy to Use – Stand in-front of a mirror. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Then, reach to the back of your tongue with the scraper and proceed to scrape outward to the tip.
|Dimensions||15 × 7 × 1.5 cm|
Bought a scraper for myself, love it! Now buying for family and friends as a useful, practical ‘under the tree present’ to share the joy 🙂